The HI98713 Precision ISO Turbidity
Portable Meter is specially designed
for water quality measurements,
providing reliable and accurate readings,
even within low turbidity ranges.
• Ratio Measurement Mode
· The HI98713 measures turbidity
using the ratio method with a 90°
and 180° light detector for accurate
• Multiple reading modes
· Normal, continuous,or signal averaging
measurement reading modes available.
• ISO Compliant
· The HI98713 meets and exceeds the
requirements of ISO 7027 method for
turbidity measurements by use of an
infrared LED light source.
· The HI98713 has a powerful calibration
function that compensates for
variation in light intensity. A two, three,
or four-point turbidity calibration can
be performed by using the supplied
(<0.1, 15, 100 and 750 FNU) standards.
Calibration points can be modified if
user-prepared standards are used.
• AMCO AEPA-1 Primary Turbidity Standard
· The AMCO AEPA-1 supplied standards
are recognized as a primary standard by
the USEPA. These non-toxic standards
are made of styrene divinylbenzene
polymer spheres that are uniform in size
and density. The standards are reusable
and stable with a long shelf life.
• GLP Data
· The HI98713 features complete GLP
(Good Laboratory Practice) functions
that allow traceability of the calibration
conditions. Data includes calibration
points, date, and time.
• Data Logging
· Up to 200 measurements can be stored
in the internal memory and recalled at
• Data Transfer
· For further storage or analysis options,
logged data can be downloaded to a
Windows® compatible PC using the
USB or RS232 port and the HI92000
• Backlit Graphic LCD Display
· A graphic LCD display provides an easy
to understand, user-friendly interface.
All messages are in plain text making
them easy to read.